As per usual we encourage poster presentations from students and researchers. There are a few slots for oral presentation. The content presented at this meeting does not have to be entirely novel as long as it is recent. The work presented can be work in progress. Demos are also welcome.
- To present a poster or demo at the conference, please submit your paper to the UK speech 2018 conference at:
- Submission deadline: 22nd May, 2018
Notification of acceptance: 31 May, 2018
The paper should contain the following:
- Title of Poster: e.g. “Speech emotion classification using combined neurogram and INTERSPEECH 2010 paralinguistic challenge features“
- Names of Author(s): e.g. W. A. Jassim, R. Paramesran, N. Harte
- Abstract: submit as one page pdf file containing: Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s) and abstract. Extended abstracts are encouraged (e.g. including pictures, key results tables/figures) but not required. There is no fixed template. See the abstracts from UK Speech 2017 for examples.
- Poster/Oral: most papers will be presented as posters. If you’d like your paper to be considered for an oral presentation please note this with your abstract submission.
Posters can be printed locally for collection in Dublin if you like. Reads Design & Print of Nassau St is right beside TCD and are doing a 3-for-2 offer on posters. You can arrange printing online at reads.ie. Please note that you are responsible for collecting your poster.
- Registration cost is €50 per person. Please click on the registration button.
- If you encounter any difficulties with the registration system please contact the conference administrators at
- Deadline: 26th Feb. – 15th June, 2018